Pioneer Services Celebrates Month of the Military Child
Honoring our Youngest Heroes
April 1, 2014
The term “military brat” is a term those outside of the military just don’t understand. It’s a point of pride for children of those who serve; a way to signal the common bond they have due to growing up in unique circumstances. To honor those children, April is designated as “Month of the Military Child” and Pioneer Services, the military division of MidCountry Bank, is celebrating by offering helpful information focused on military children and families.
Throughout the month of April the blog at PioneerMilitaryLoans.com/Blog will be updated with five posts focused on military kids:
- Growing up military—Takes a look at all of the advantages of being a military kid.
- Scholarships for military dependents—Helpful information on finding financial aid for college.
- Resources for at-need children—Provides links and info for parents of special-needs kids.
- Have a kid-friendly Earth Day—Fun and easy ways to celebrate the only planet we call home.
- Military comics—For the kid at heart, takes a look at key military comic strips, from WWII to now.
To read the blogs, visit PioneerMilitaryLoans.com/Blog.