$1,000 in gas cards available during ‘Gas Up Giveaway’
Two lucky military members will each receive $500 gas cards during special sweepstakes
June 17, 2015
Pioneer Services, the military division of MidCountry Bank, is celebrating the summer travel season by giving away two $500 gas cards to lucky service members (active-duty or career-retired) or their spouses. Service members can enter once a day between June 15, 2015 and Aug. 15, 2015, on PioneerMilitaryLoans.com, and can also gain additional entries by sharing on social media and having their friends and followers enter.
Full giveaway rules can be found at the company’s website, but the basic details are:
- There will be two (2) entry periods:
- June 15, 2015 - July 14, 2015;
- July 15, 2015 – Aug. 15, 2015
- First winner drawn on or about July 22, 2015; the second shortly after Aug. 15, 2015.
- Entrants must be active-duty military or a spouse of an active-duty military member, or a career-retired military member or spouse
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Can submit one giveaway entry per day
- Entrants who share a link to the giveaway on social media will get additional entries for every person who follows the links and enters
“We were looking for a unique giveaway that could help military families enjoy the summer months and this seemed like a perfect way to do it,” said Randy Freese, chief marketing officer for Pioneer Services. “It’s the time of year for travel and vacations, and this could help them get to where they’re going without spending a lot of money in the process.”