Media Relations And Press Kit
The Pioneer Services Media Relations department is available to assist members of the news media and other interested parties with news-related requests they have about the company. We recognize that members of the media have deadlines and we will do all we can to meet your needs. We do ask that you also assist by adhering to a few simple guidelines:
- Our media relations team is designated to respond to all reporter inquiries. Please contact us at:
Pioneer Services Media Relations
- Not all Pioneer Services' team members are designated as media spokespeople, unless authorized by the media relations team.
- Videotaping and/or photographing Pioneer Services’ offices/team members must first be authorized by the media relations team. Please contact us if you would like to enter an office for video footage, sound bites, or photos.
pioneer services press kit
The following PDF files will provide you with more information about our company, its history, and how we serve military families.
- About Us: This document goes into detail about who we are, where we came from, what we do, and why we do it.
- Financial Education: Pioneer Services is dedicated to providing free, award-winning financial education to military families. This flyer outlines all we do to help service members and their families better manage their money.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: At Pioneer Services, "giving back" is more than just a saying; it is part of what we are as a company. This flyer details all of the ways we give back to the communities we serve.
- Awards and Recognition: Read more about the awards Pioneer Services has been honored to receive in the areas of corporate leadership, ethics, company culture, customer service, and corporate social responsibility.
If you have additional questions, please email us at Media@PioneerServices.com or call 816-756-2020.