Supporting the Community
At Pioneer Services, we are proud to be nationally recognized as a business leader in the communities we serve. Our commitment to improving quality-of-life issues for military families and giving back to the communities we serve runs deep, through both philanthropic and volunteer support.
Each year, we donate to charities and military programs in the form of grants and in-kind contributions. Our support for military families has twice been chosen as the Best Corporate Responsibility program in the country by the American Business awards and our paid Volunteer Time Off program received the "2010 PR News CSR Award for Workplace Innovation.”
Giving back to the community is a key part of our corporate culture. And our Be the Difference volunteer program ensures that our employees have the opportunity to connect with, and give back to, not only those who serve, but all who deserve.
Military and Community Partners
We work with and support the following organizations to help serve the military community both locally and nationally, by providing our time, talents and support.
- Association of the United States Army (AUSA)
- Marine Corps Association (MCA)
- Marine Corps Community Service (MCCS)
- Navy League
- Command General Staff College Foundation (CGSCF)
- Army Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR)
- Sergeant Audie Murphy Club
- Business Executives for National Security (BENS)
- USA Cares
- World War I Museum
- Park University Warrior Center
- Institute for Consumer Financial Education (ICFE)
- Association for Financial Counseling and Planning Education (AFCPE)
- Better Business Bureau